Ball Python adoption
– The minimum size of the enclosure should be 40 gallon (breeder) tank or equivalent (36” x 18” footprint).
– The enclosure should be constructed with solid walls (no screen cages), have adequate top or side ventilation, and have at least three sides darkened or covered.
– The enclosure should be secure with either latching doors or a screen held on with clips/locking mechanism.
– The primary basking heat should be provided with an under tank heater or a radiant heat panel.
– The chosen heat source must be hooked up to a reliable thermostat, preferably a digital one.
– The temperature should be monitored with a reliable digital thermometer or a heat gun.
– The substrate provided should be safe and nontoxic as well as easy to clean.
– If a particulate substrate is to be used, there must be a plan for feeding time to ensure that the snake will not accidentally ingest the substrate while eating.
– A water dish should be provided, preferably one large enough to allow the snake to submerge.
– There should be at least two hides (large enough for the snake to be fully enclosed) in the habitat, one on the warm end and one on the cool end.
You might also like
3D iPhone 5C Case Butter Bee Ball Python very beautiful snake White
Photo Mug of Boy with captive Ball Python
Kitchen (Ardea Wildlife Pets)
Framed Artwork of Boy with captive Ball Python
Home (Ardea Wildlife Pets)
3D iPhone 5,5S Case Ball Python White
White Piebald Ball Python Phone Case For Samsung Galaxy Note 3